Wednesday 12 September 2012

Animals








                                                                  finding warmth
the tiresome in centre
 
puma blackie
 
puma brownie..
 
smelly mom?
 
calling for action and fun
 
dare to look at me......
 
so what?
 
might be some feast?
 
trial  encounter?
 
trying to swing on a rope...
 
tired and weary..
 
the call of the wild!
 
how to catch it?
 
my friends
 
we are friends for ever.
 
in one birth?
 
bless me in my encounter..
 
no way?
 
friends in loneliness.
 
the famous five..
 
 the lonely me...
 
waiting for an auspicious date...
 
when is valentine's day?
 
no racists, pl
 
we the black beauties.
 
Me and my family.
 
can you get me a glass of milk?
 
"I DO"

 
 
 snowy white
 
trying to convince my parents about my choice ...
 
really in a hot soup..
 
ready steady and g.................
 
lost my way,
 
save me from global warming..
 
kiss me..
 
good fences make good neighbours.
 
sleeping beauties.
 
yummy pastries.. hmhmhhmhm
 

No comments:

Post a Comment